Re: [IPk] RE:severe hypo or not

Hi Brenda

Yes, Addison's has to do with adrenaline. An Addisonian crisis (the
term for an acute episode) in someone not previously diagnosed with
Addison's might be mistaken for an epileptic or hypo-related seizure:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addison's_disease#Addisonian_crisis

Addison's is linked to type 1 in a similar way to how thyroid problems
can be linked to type 1 (that whole "more common among some people"
thing).

Melissa