From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tue, 21 June, 2011 17:03:29
Subject: Re: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #113

Well said.
Sent using BlackBerryB. from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:42:02
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #113

Hi All...... I have been wearing the pump now for six months...... I
have no problems on 'where to wear'  the pump, and to be quite honest,
some of the sugggestions on this blog sound horrendous..... the support
knickers and peeing out of the leg!!!!.... I have never allowed my
diabetes to 'change' my way of life..... and this includes, what I wear
and how I dress.....I still wear the same clothes and dress in the same
way....that is who I am........ come on, a little bit of common sense
and self respect.  We have all been injecting insulin in numerous
places (restaurants, work, school, university, sports events, meetings
etc.) and managed ok....... My pump makes no difference..... rgds.
Barbara M