RE: [IPk] severe hypo or not?

Hi Di

He did have a seizure when he was on holiday in Bulgaria a few years ago
and I have been told that it took 12-24 hours for him to be fully
coherent. However, the 24 hours is now up and the second seizure is
obviously possibly very significant.

The 3.4 reading was immediately after the seizure and I did think that
it could possibly have been lower when he seized and he had rebounded -
can't remember the exact terminology for all this because I'm not
thinking straight! The previous occasion also occurred in the morning
before he got up so I would really class it as a nightime hypo, although
not sure if that makes a difference orr not.

Brenda, mum of David, 22