[IPk] Re: Karen Round

 Hi Karen, Just seen your post re problems in the bathroom! I have also only
been pumping for a couple of weeks, but i found a solution to the 'washing'
dilemma, I found a website that gave instructions for making a garter, and i
used two larger safety pins to attach a baby sock to it. The pump is safely
attached to the side of my leg.
 If you are no good at sewing you could always buy one. Website is:
www.do-it-yourself-weddings.com