Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #110

> Hi Eric
>
> I would be interested to hear how you get on re swimming. I have an
> allergy to the adhesives used on the Medtronic catheters so wear a
> polyskin underneath but if this gets wet or I perspire heavily I get
> an allergic reaction to the polyskin adhesive. Basically this means
> swimming is out and I can only shower or bathe once every three days
> unless I am really careful and can keep the area dry.
>
> Hope all goes well.
>
> Angela

Cavilon Cream made by 3M (1-800-2283957) product
number is 3392 Durable Barrier Cream.

Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film  - 3M #3346
comes in a pump spray bottle

Try using one of these (Cream is more economical) directly on the
skin. You can find it anywhere ostomy supplies are sold. It is to
protect the skin from "everything" and will also help the set adhere
a bit better.

Michael