Re: [IPk] Coke or Diet Coke

That's very interesting John.  I  recently got given Coke instead of
the requested Diet Coke, which resulted in a very high BG reading
soon afterwards, so I soon realised I had been given the wrong one.
I felt dreadful afterwards, and as usual, it took a while to come
down with the correction dose.

I must admit, I don't trust cafe's any longer, so I only have diet
coke if I can see the bottle or can first.  I think some people think
it doesn't matter which one they give you, they just think it won't
hurt.  It does hurt!!

However, perhaps there is now another way of checking.

Clare (type 1 forty years, pumping 4 years)