Re: [IPk] Hi Lesley

Hi Johanna

If you are in commuting distance of London, why not come to the next London
pump club meetup.  It would be nice to meet you.

Re: wearing the pump, you could try a Spibelt (www.spibelt.com) or maybe a
pump band http://www.pumpwearinc.com/pumpshop/index.php?l=product_list&c=23)

I've also worn my pump in a holder like a baby sock, suspended just above my
knee by pinning it to my knickers with wide ribbon.  The
pump-containing-sock needs to be secured with a bit of surgical tape or
tubigrip to stop it bouncing around.  I never found tubigrip alone (with the
sock, ribbon & knickers set up) to be secure enough.

HTH

Lesley
-----
Type 1 since 1968, pump user since 2002