Re: [IPk] Diabetes supplement in today's Independent

And we are proud to have you here Melissa (referring to your signature) :)
Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Ford <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:06:09
To: ip-uk<email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Diabetes supplement in today's Independent

Hi folks

I don't normally read a printed newspaper but I just got an e-mail
from a friend regarding today's Independent.

There's a special supplement on diabetes and Kyle Rose of Team Type 1
is the cover story! Kyle and I worked together in California a few
years ago. When we met in late 2005 he was on MDI; by early 2007 he
was moving on to a pump.  He left the company where we worked and
became a sales rep for Cozmo in the US. Then he got involved in Team
Type 1 and participated in the Race Across America. The story in the
Independent supplement is pretty short but it's nicely written.

If you want to see the story and you don't have a copy of the Indy
handy, e-mail me off-list and I'll send you the PDF.

If you do have a copy of the Indy and you don't mind posting the
supplement to me to pass on to Kyle (they've given him just a few
copies), e-mail me off-list and I'll be happy to send you a SASE for
it.

Cheers all

Melissa
Type 1 18+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 6.5+ years
(American who moved to the UK and back to the US a few times over the
last 10 years, in the UK continuously since Oct 2007, for people who
didn't know that)