From: "email @ redacted"
Sent:  13/06/2011, 3:46  pm
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #105

Hi Everyone..... quick question....... For the last two - three days I
have had continuously higher BGs ....... (not excessive 160-180 but I
am usually around the 100 mark) I don't know whether it is down to the
hot weather (I live in Italy), the inset site (8 centimetres from the
belly button, or these fluctuations just happen..... I have been on the
pump now for 7 months and this has never happened before..... Thank
you...Barbara M