Re: [IPk] Pump & CGM Funding

Hi all

FWIW, I got erythema and itching with the Medtronic Enlite and Abbott
Navigator adhesives but have not had the same problems with DexCom
adhesive.

Do bear in mind that the subcu scarring associated with insulin
infusion has a lot to do with the immune response to insulin that
happens in the subcu tissue. The immune response to a CGM sensor tends
to be less marked.

Melissa
Type 1 18+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 6.5+ years;
DexCom CGM 4.5+ years