RE: [IPk] Pump & CGM Funding

Another reason why I'm not pushing for CGM for myself is that I have
continuing problems with adhesives.

I tried the Contact-Detach sets recently - after reading about them here - but
I was forever itching at the sites which stopped when I went back to my usual
Comfort sets.
I scar enough as it is and do not want to run out of useable sites - another
problem for me re CGM.

However for those with more intractable problems than mine, I can fully
understand why they would want to at least try pump+CGM.

All I'm saying is that for me - right now - I'm prepared to pump and test and
test and thankfully maintain a healthy Hba1C.  (Low 6s and it could be better
:-( )

Rhoda