Re: [IPk] RE: statins problems

Hi Babs
I actually don't find spin classes too hard on the calves (not as bad as
walking) and I think you'll find it helps with the water retention, so
I'd give it a go. Try sitting with your legs up as much as you can and
also massaging them. And keep drinking lots (I'm also very bad at
drinking enough apart from coffee and alcohol). Are you taking any
tablets for water retention? If not, there are ones you can get over the
counter at Boots which are very effective.

I have no idea why I get water retention either - I'm not on statins -
it tends to be primarily in my calves and stomach for some reason. It's
always terrible when I'm flying.
Di