Re: [IPk] RE: statins problems

Thanks everyone.  I am at the GP's surgery tomorrow as my thyroid function
is low.  While I am there, I will mention that I am not happy taking the
Simvastatin and that could be why my calf muscles are tight and sore with an
overall stiffness when walking and bending down.  Funny how the change of
brand to a cheaper version has resulted in this as I have never had a
problem with the statin in the past.  Will go shopping on my way home for
some cholesterol-lowering spreads and drinkies.

Babs

--
*Barbara*