[IPk] Visual Impairment/Guide Dogs/Spirit Pump

Hi

Long time since I've been on here.  Think I've figured out how to post
messages to the site now.

I,m registered as Sight Impaired (Partially Sighted) due to Proliferative
retinopathy and maculopathy.  I'm also a guide dog owner.  Are there any other
guide dog owners on this site?

I use an Accuchek Spirit Combo pump (without the remote part).  To those that
are visually impaired; how do you manage on infusion set changing days?
Especially with filling the resovoir..I would really appreciate some hints and
tips.

Thanks

Julian

(We cannot control the wind, but we can adjust the sails)