Re: [IPk] Infusion sets sites

I've been pumping just over 3 years now, and I've never used a safety loop,
just
put the pump on the same side as the infusion set only ever had the odd one
pulled out few and far between..  Mind you it's amazing how long they can
stretch though...

In work I had a very large heavy staffordshire bull terrier swing off the
tubing, he had jumped up and caught his back paw in my tubging dragging it to
the ground, so I'm there steadying the staffie with one hand while trying to
untangle my tubing off his back paw...  Amazingly not only did my pump remain
clipped to my waistband of my jeans, but the infusion set stayed put as well
not
even disloged..  However the tubing which had started out 60cm long was
stretched to almost double it's length LOL

Oh, puppies and pumps don't always go hand in hand, more so when they are
something like my Ellie my German Shepherd!  I adopted her when she was 5
months
old, a hyper active bouncing bomb who on arrival was constantly jumping up at
me, knocking food bowls out of my hands and spent more time with her paws on
the
kitchen work tops searching out food...  Got a dap hand at catching a flying
pump being knocked off and puppy teeth can cut through tubing like a knife
hehehe

Jo