Re: [IPk] Infusion sets sites

On 10/06/11 11:23, JOANNE PARSONS wrote:
 > I'm fine with the knotting side of things, as yes I also get my tubing
knotted
> up on occasions such as overnight etc..
>
> But with the connector it would be going back over it, so you have a straight
> edge cutting into the tubing!

You don't have to have it pulled completely tightly! I almost always
wear my pump with the connector facing right and the pump in my left
pocket. It doesn't cut into the tubing at all - (1) it's not tight
enough normally and (2) even if it is, it's not a sharp edge and the
tubing is pretty impossible to cut into!
Really, it is not an issue at all!
Di