Re: [IPk] Infusion sets sites

Jo

It sounds like maybe you haven't yet considered using a safety loop?

Check this out:

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes-technology/insulin-pumps/pump-life/pump-preparation/safety-loop

The Medtronic Sure-T infusion set actually disconnects at the point of
the integrated safety loop tape pad:
http://www.minimed.com/products/infusionsets/sure-t.html

Melissa