Re: [IPk] Infusion sets sites

Why would it have to go back on itself? I must be missing something
obvious here. But in any case, it doesn't matter. Do you always ensure
your tubing is in a straight line? I can't imagine how (or why) you'd
even do that! Try tying a knot in the tubing and you'll find insulin
will still be delivered. Try tying a knot hard enough to prevent insulin
delivery and you'll see how difficult it actually is! I frequently wake
up in the morning with knots in the tubing, doesn't affect insulin delivery.
Di