Re: [IPk] Infusion sets sites

Hi Jo,

I suppose that it all depends upon the length of the tubing, as effectively
it would have to go back on itself slightly.  However, I'm sure it'll be
fine.  I often find that mine is facing the 'wrong' way (down to my changing
sets when I'm half asleep...), and I've had no problems.  Give it a go, and
see how you go.

Best wishes,

Zoe