[IPk] sharps box collection

 Melissa, you're a star!

After downloading the pdf and trawling through it, I made a couple of phone
calls and found that at last Central Lancs is trying to get a system running
across the area and not just in isolated practices.

I've just had a phone call from the local authority who are going to collect
my full box next Friday at 7 am and all I need to do is give them a couple of
days notice for another collection!

Wheeeeee!!!! Something I've been struggling to have achieved for over 18
months.

Celebration cuppa is in order and again, Melissa, thanks.

Rhoda

  _____

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

Try free scan!