From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Melissa Ford
Sent: 09 June 2011 09:05
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] re: diabetic devices

Rhoda

Presumably your GP stared at you blankly when you asked? Or have you
not tried your GP yet?

If the GP's no help, I know this won't be the answer you want, but if
you ring the council and ask about needle exchange facilities for iv
drugs users you should get through to a centre that is equipped to
accept used sharps. I had to do that a few years ago. Fortunately my
GP in Westminster (moved to Pimlico in Nov) is happy to take my full
sharps bins.

Melissa