[IPk] Re: diabetic services

 I have found that a 'pump band' is a practical way of carrying your pump, just
get either a well fitting Lycra top and cut double the depth of your pump and
stitch a pocket the right size (no need to hem Lycra) or use a strip of cotton
jersey in the same way, making a seam on short ends. I've made several and have
found them cheap and practical for working in.
Ruth

Sent from my iPhone