RE: [IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V4 #99

Hi Mohan just to let u know i have seen my consultant today who has took me
off my statin as my cholestrol level is back to normal after losing weight and
she said it has been proved that there is no benefit to the under 50's to take
statin unless they have a high cholestrol like u i dont want to be taking
anything i dont need to
Lisa