Re: [IPk] gnocchi

Thanks Melissa. I had Tesco's gnocchi which is probably very similar (I
had glanced at the ingredients when I bought it and it sounds very
similar). The only time I ever eat gnocchi normally is in a restaurant
(usually in Germany) and never noticed a problem, but that's no doubt
because the ingredient list is rather different when it's made fresh!
Nice to know there's a fairly rational explanation, although I still
wouldn't have expected that much of a BG rise.
Di