Re: [IPk] Diabetic Macular Oedema

Thanks Melissa, I stand corrected! I thought it was only for use in
macular degeneration.
Di

http://www.genengnews.com/gen-news-highlights/fda-green-lights-genentech-s-lucentis-for-macular-edema-following-retinal-vein-occlusion/81243570/

http://www.dddmag.com/news-Lucentis-Improves-Vision-in-Diabetic-Macular-Edema-42810.aspx