RE: [IPk] Hypothyroidism

Hi Babs  i have been on levothyroxine 75mg every day for years and i have in
the last 12 months lost 2 and half stone so it is possible to lose weight on
it i also lost the same amount of weight 3 years ago but unfortunately put it
back on due to having a hysterectomy a year later so i have lost weight twice
whilst taking this medication hope that makes you feel better.

Lisa