[IPk] SWEET FREEDOM

Hi! I have just come across this  sweetening syrup to use as a substitute for
sugar or sweeteners. It seems to tick all the boxes in terms of a natural
alternative to sugar without the chemical problems associated with saccharine,
aspartame etc or traditional fructose. It claims to have 25% fewer calories
than sugar,a low GL and 'far lower in fructose than sugar, honey and agave
syrup'.   I presume that it will work like agave nectar which I have tried
with pretty good results (eg in a sugar free sponge - none of the overpowering
taste you get with honey for instance). Perhaps someone has does done some
homework on this product which they would be prepared to share.  Mary