[IPn] draggin on a bit

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Did you know that only 1 in 8 of your ~5,000 fellow members help
support Insulin Pumpers. Yes folks, it does cost money to bring this
service to you and we need to raise a few more dollars to try and get
closer to our pledge goal for the Spring quarter. So how about some
of you people on the side lines making a small donation.

It would be nice to bring this pledge drive to a close.

Leeann wrote:
<quote>
When I first started pumping, in September 2001, it was INVALUABLE--
for the information, education, advice, and support.  Once I got
things under control, I moved along in life and only consulted IP
when I had a question.

Which is precisely my point: Where are you going to go when you have
a detailed pump-related question, and you need the answer NOW?  Where
else, other than IP, can you get so much feedback based on actual
experience?  Where else can you get one or several responses within
the hour?  Maybe my doc is unusual, but I certainly can't expect to
get his or his CDE's personal attention that rapidly.

So, even though I don't go to IP every day, I support it on a monthly
basis through a reasonable monthly pledge.  Why?  Because I want it
to always be there.  I know, at some future point, I will need it
again and the members will come through for me.  Or the archives will
provide all the detailed information I could ever want.

I hope if you're like me, and don't use it on a daily basis, you will
look at the support it's given you--and WILL give you--long term, and
will do what you can to help keep it going.

Sincerely,
Leeann
</quote>

To do your part, visit: