Re: [IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V4 #94

You don't mention it but are you having lows? If not, it looks to me as
though your basal rate is not high enough. Just try putting it up and watch
for going low.  When you have this more or less right you might want to
adjust the carbohydrate ratio and/or the insulin sensitivity on your bolus.
I don't think TDD is very relevant - its the basal and the carb ratio that
determine what happens. Its an awful fiddle! But worth it.
Steve