From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 01 June 2011 22:31
To: email @ redacted
Subject: ip-uk-digest V4 #94

ip-uk-digest          Wednesday, June 1 2011          Volume 04 : Number 094

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IPk] Re: Profile of johanna Galligan  <email @ redacted>
[IPk] RE: diabetes and the menopause
Re: [IPk] Animas users in Southampton area
[IPk] Glucogel substitute
Re: [IPk] Glucogel substitute
Re: [IPk] Glucogel substitute
Re: [IPk] Glucogel substitute