[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V4 #93

Hi Nanette

 Sorry for the delayed reply. Can you give me any ideas as to where I'd get the
supplements you were taking that contained phyto-oestrogens and maybe a name if
you can remember. There are a lot of different things on the market supposed to
help with the menopause but I'd prefer to try something already tried by
someone.

Thanks

Jen

>>> ip-uk-digest <email @ redacted> 31/05/2011 21:46 >>>

ip-uk-digest           Tuesday, May 31 2011           Volume 04 : Number 093

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IPk] Diabetes and the Menopause
Re: [IPk] Diabetes and the Menopause
Re: [IPk] CGMS low signals
Re: [IPk] Diabetes and the Menopause
 [IPk] The 3 Peaks Challenge and T1 - no the peaks are not just bg's for a
change!
Re: [IPk] Diabetes and the Menopause
[IPk] Animas users in Southampton area

unauthorized and may be illegal.