Re: [IPk] Glucogel substitute

Hi Siobhan,

I carry it because I find that glucose tablets firstly don't last long
in a man's pocket without the packet coming apart, and secondly they
have often gone hard by the time I need them.
The plastic bottle the Glucogel comes in is a good size for a shirt or
trouser pocket and because of its shape is less noticeable to me and others.

John.