From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Jane Halls
Sent: 29 June 2008 17:15
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Inset 30

Hi Gillian

I am currently using the Inset 30. I do really like them but I haven't had
much luck inserting them fully before the sticky part sticks to me. Have
just
had a couple of tips from Deborah ( from Animas UK) to enable them to be
pushed in. I haven't inserted one yet, with this advice, so am not entirely
clear how it will work. I will let you know.

I was using the Inset II, which I also liked, as previously I was using the
Comfort, without an insertion device. I have to say, I prefer to use an
inserter, it hurts less!

With the Inset II, as you say, you can't see where it goes in. This is
different with the Inset 30. I will persevere for now and see how it goes.

Good luck!

Jane
IDDM 25 years, pumping Animas IR 1000, IR 1200 4 years, married 26 years &
have 5 kids.

> Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:52:13 +0100> Subject: [IPk] Inset 30> From:
email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> > Insulin
Pumpers
is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.> Your donation of
$10,
$25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is > needed so that Insulin Pumpers
can continue to serve you and the rest> of the diabetes community. Please
visit:> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail> > Hi> Just
wondering if anyone has used the new Inset 30 infusion sets yet? I> have got
samples of them with insertion device/without device and comfort> short
sets.
I currently use Inset II which are great except I have caught> them on the
table a few times which resulted in blood everywhere and a> nasty bruise on
one occasion so thought I would try some others - I> understand the Comfort
has a flatter profile but have not put one in> without an inserter. Have
also
had bent cannula a couple of times and with> current set you cannot tell
until
your blood goes up.> > Gillian> .>