RE: [IPk] work experience

I am going to write to her.  I could phone her  but that might put her in a
difficult position if she wants to refuse.  Though she pretty much speaks her
mind about things, so she would probably have no trouble telling us that they
dont do that sort of thing or dont think that Sasha is suitable.

Another thing on my list.

Jackie

> -
> Hi Jackie
>
> David just finished 1 week work experience at UCLH.. I asked Sarah's endo to
> organize it! He wants to be a doctor and is getting as much experience under
> his belt before apply to med school. He is 16 and they wouldn't let him do
> clinical experience but he worked in the paed. Endo unit and found it quite
> interesting. He was amazed that there are kids with HbA1c of over 12%  (more
> good reasons to getting these kids SEN statements. Try Sasha's endo and see
> if they will take her on for work experience.. as always in life it's who
> you know rather than what you know.
>
> Karen

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080629-0, 29/06/2008
Tested on: 30/06/2008 14:19:12