From: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Apidra pre-filled pens
Sent: Jun 29, 2008 23:07

I am having a trial of Apidra in my pump at the moment, but my GP has
changed all of my insulin over, which was not what i intended. I took my
 prescription into the chemist anyway, and i have been told that the Apidra
pre-filled
pens are not available due to a problem at the manufacturers and they  could
not give me a date when this would be sorted.

Any ideas?

Sue

Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device