RE: [IPk] Mysteries of the doctors surgery

Wow, I am in awe of your superior system.  We can actually email a request for
something off the repeat prescription but you have the type out what you want
 with every i dotted and t crossed otherwise they wont put it on you
prescription
so when you turn up to collect it they have just left it off and you have to
wait another 48 hours to get that item.  It would be great to be able to leave
my GP a message instead of having to go and make an appointment when its
something I can ask.

Jackie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080629-0, 29/06/2008
Tested on: 29/06/2008 16:45:01