Re: [IPk] Mysteries of the doctors surgery

I feel awful having to own up to how easy it is to get repeat prescriptions
from my surgery.

We have an on line booking service for apts and repeats.
All I do is login with the correct code and my page of repeats comes into
view. I tick the boxes for the required items and collect 48 hrs later from
the chemist of my choice.
We can also ring through the prescription on the prescription line or leave
the repeats at the surgery or local chemists.
There is even a little box where you can request extra supplies or leave a
message for your GP.