[IPk] Work Experience in Hospital

Sasha will be in year 10 next year.  She has already mentioned a career in the
health services.  Does anyone know if student can get any sort of short term
work experience in hospitals?  I know that she wont be allowed to do much but
they have volunteers in hospital to help do some work.  They have to start
looking into it in the next few months.

Sasha will only be 15 when she takes part in work experience.  She hates the
idea of doing something like standing around in a hairdressers sweeping up hair
and not being allowed to do anything!  This is what Danni ended up doing!

Kind Regards

 Jackie Jacombs, mum of Sasha aged 14, diagnosed with diabetes in 1999 at the
age
of 4 years.  Now using Paradigm 712 pump. Attends Gloucester Royal Hospital
where there are about 18 children on pumps, Sasha has an identical  twin sister
Rebecca, both twins have coeliac, I have two older girls, Nicki and Danni,
husband Terry

Kind Regards

 Jackie Jacombs, mum of Sasha aged 14, diagnosed with diabetes in 1999 at the
age
of 4 years.  Now using Paradigm 712 pump. Attends Gloucester Royal Hospital
where there are about 18 children on pumps, Sasha has an identical  twin sister
Rebecca, both twins have coeliac, I have two older girls, Nicki and Danni,
husband Terry

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080629-0, 29/06/2008
Tested on: 29/06/2008 16:09:12