From: WENDY SPILLANE <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, 29 June, 2008 2:28:15 PM
Subject: [IPk] Tegaderm

Hi All
B  Can any of you please enlighten me more on the 'Tegaderm,'
advantages/disadvantages and what form it comes in e.g., spray, cream etc.,
how
helpful is it re: keeping at bay site infections even after taking the
obvious
and usual preventative measures, infections as we all know, can still
sometimes
occur. Also, is it available on prescription???? I would appreciate your
feedback - thanks
B  Wendy