[IPk] Tegaderm

Hi All
  Can any of you please enlighten me more on the 'Tegaderm,'
advantages/disadvantages and what form it comes in e.g., spray, cream etc., how
helpful is it re: keeping at bay site infections even after taking the obvious
and usual preventative measures, infections as we all know, can still sometimes
occur. Also, is it available on prescription???? I would appreciate your
feedback - thanks
  Wendy