RE: [IPk] London Pumpers 18/7

Stuart wrote:

 "tips for new comers, we will usually have our pumps / glucose meters / glucose
tablets out and all be showing each other.........................."
errr........ just the pumps etc..........?!?
Shame I live over two and a half hours away, I would have like to come and met
you all and see the comparisons.........between people's equipment.

Jackie

> Hey Guys I will be there again, with my partner representing Wales.
> Hope fully see you all there.
>  Tips for new commers, We will usually have our pumps / glucose
> meters / glucose
> tablets out and all be showing each other.
>
>  Stuart Chadwick.
>

>  Diabetic T1 19 Years, Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user, and
> occasional CGMS User.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080629-0, 29/06/2008
Tested on: 29/06/2008 13:21:44