[IPk] Inset 30

Hi
Just wondering if anyone has used the new Inset 30 infusion sets yet? I
have got samples of them with insertion device/without device and comfort
short sets. I currently use Inset II which are great except I have caught
them on the table a few times which resulted in blood everywhere and a
nasty bruise on one occasion so thought I would try some others - I
understand the Comfort has a flatter profile but have not put one in
without an inserter. Have also had bent cannula a couple of times and with
current set you cannot tell until your blood goes up.

Gillian