From: Ian Grant <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, 29 June, 2008 11:39:22 AM
Subject: [IPk] London Pumpers 18/7

Hi

Since I moved job from Hanover Square to Moorgate I don't get in the Chopper
Lump so often. I do know that all the Bar Staff I knew when Lesley & I worked
in the area have also moved on. So I am afraid if you ask for me, Lord Grant
or "that idiot with a pump" it is unlikely they will know who you are talking
about.

However it is still a good central venue with excellent transport links and
parking round Hanover Square. So I suggest that we keep meeting there and I am
certain Lesley and/or Melissa will make sure the group is recognisable - if
only by the noise!

Look forward to seeing people there.

Ian Grant