RE: [IPk] Glucotabs

Hi Michelle

Ah thanks I see now,  I read it too quickly.  Though some people have been
getting them on prescription.

 I haven't bothered to try as we use Lucozade tablets. Sasha found the Glucotabs
 were really hard, teeth breakers!! I still have some of them left somewhere, at
the bottom of my handbag.  Also, the cap on the tube is always  loose and the
tablets fall out in my handbag and Sasha's school bags.  So we didn't find them
to be any advantage, which is a pity, because I thought they were going to be
very useful.

Jackie

> Yes, I checked their website first and wanted that statement clarified.
> GlucoTabs are for over the counter purchase and GlucoGel is prescribable.
> I guess it depends on how your GP views it.
> Michelle.
>

> That isnt what it says on their web site
>
> BBI's products are
> available both on prescription through healthcare channels (GlucoGel,
> SensoCard), and for over the counter purchase (GlucoTabs)."
>
> http://lnk.nu/216.239.59.104/lsy
>
> Jackie
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080628-0, 28/06/2008
Tested on: 28/06/2008 18:56:29