[IPk] Glucotabs

Interesting - I have had Glucogel on prescription - don't want tabs as they
take too much energy to chew when I'm low.

Have some problems getting Ketone sticks for the Optium as they are not
technically available on prescription, and I have to jump through hoops
every time I need them - GP has to write the prescription and justify the
reason (i.e., insulin pumper) before the pharmacist can give me them.

Mary Moody