RE: [IPk] Glucotabs

That isnt what it says on their web site

"BBI Healthcare's philosophy is to provide simple solutions for people who have
diabetes, and products are created with the objective to 'make life easier' for
people that need to carefully manage their condition. BBI's products are
available both on prescription through healthcare channels (GlucoGel,
SensoCard), and for over the counter purchase (GlucoTabs)."

http://lnk.nu/216.239.59.104/lsy

Jackie

> I requested information on whether or not Glucotabs were a available for
> prescrption and BBI sent the following statement:
> Dear Michelle,
>

 > Many thanks for your enquiry regarding our product GlucoTabs. Unfortunately
at
> this time GlucoTabs are unavailable on prescription.
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Debra
>

> Debra Morgan
>
> Sales Assistant
>
> email @ redacted

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080627-0, 27/06/2008
Tested on: 27/06/2008 22:22:12