[IPk] waterproof cases

hello
 im very excited as ive just ordered an aquapac waterproof case made specially
for insulin pumps!!!! I found the site from a response to my original question
so thank you!. they give the usual stuff about not taking responsibility if it
all goes wrong but they give results of the tests they've done. they do say it
can reduce insulin flow rates but this can be compensated for by reguarly
testing and adjusting basal rates. I really hope it works as i have a few hols
planned with friends that will involve alot of water and i was kinda of dreading
how i was gonna cope without missing out.
website is  www.aquapac.net
Cheers
Deena (ps, costs #37 in total)