From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Angie Jewell
Sent: 26 June 2008 18:32
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Glucotabs

Hi
After a bit of a ongoing discussion with my GPs Pharmacists (who are
lovely
and very helpful), we now get Glucotabs on our repeat prescription (the
large refill tubs). I helped by giving them the PIP codes (found on the
glucotabs website).

So, yes, you can get GlucoTabs prescribed - but it has been a long
process,
and they took some convincing :)

Angie
Mum to Alice 5