Re: re [IPk] 18 July: London Pump Club at the Chopper Lump (nr Oxford Circus)

Hi Jenny

Thanks for the heads-up! I have arrived there early only when Ian was
also present (I am hardly ever early). Maybe we need a new system....
any suggestions?

We'll see you in October then? Happy birthday (early!).

Melissa