re [IPk] 18 July: London Pump Club at the Chopper Lump (nr Oxford Circus)

Hi Melissa,

The July meet always clashes with my birthday treat (!) but hope to make it
there again before too long. I think my friend Kate who's just started on a
pump may be there.

Warning for first timers: I turned up at 5.40 at the January get
together (being an anal worried-about-being-late maths type person), was the
first one there, none of the bar staff had heard of Ian Grant...!

Jenny
IDDM 12 years, 508 7 years, 522 6 months, anal maths type person 36 years

Hello everyone

We are *on* for quarterly drinks at the Chopper Lump wine bar on 18
July, from "after work" onwards. Drop by for a quick half, stick
around for the whole evening, bring friends or loved ones. It's a
stone's throw from the Oxford Circus tube. Do come if you can. We will
be the casually dressed, boistrous table. Or you can ask the bar staff
to point you towards Ian Grant's friends (Ian, pumper since 1981, used
to work near the Chopper Lump and that is why we go there).

Chopper Lump info: http://www.davy.co.uk/main.asp?id=80_188_3039&tid=

Melissa